Weddings, Vow Renewals, Newlywed Marital Coaching ⌄
Whether this is your first wedding, or your fifth, during your sessions working with him, you will review all the parts of the ceremony and options to customize your service so that it is unique. Everything is explained and translated in the ceremony ensuring an inclusive experience for all. If you have a question, ask.
- Please be prepared to meet with me 3-4 times in advance of your wedding. The first time is a brief getting-acquainted meeting. Our second and third meetings should take about an hour each. At one of these meetings, we'll discuss your wedding ceremony -- each of its symbols and their meanings. I want you to have the wedding you've always dreamed about, but that takes some preparation.
- I am a relationship champion! I am also a certified www.prepare-enrich.com facilitator, and seeks to equip couples and families with evidence-based skills and insights to foster healthy relationships. During your pre-marital meetings I will guide you in exercises (these are fun!) on topics such as communication, conflict resolution, interfaith decisions and family dynamics.
- The meetings are 50-minutes long and will take place at my office, or over video conference. Meetings are scheduled via my online calendar. The meetings are wonderful way for me to get to know the couple and support them throughout this process.
- In addition to our meetings, I strongly recommend that you do some personal preparation for marriage. Here are two suggestions:
- • Look for a "Making Marriage Work" class, or something similar, offered by your local synagogue, Jewish Federation, or another Jewish institution.
- • In your local area find a trained counselor or mentor to talk through issues that are central to marriage – communication, expectations, family, finances, intimacy, etc.
- For additional resources, view the InterfaithFamily's Wedding Guide. Ritualwell.org also has many other ceremonies, readings, and rituals. Learn what to expect as a guest at a Jewish wedding or tips to make your wedding more inclusive or download my "wedding letter" to couples.